Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Toddler Poncho

I've been trying my hand at crochet. I find it relaxing and I like that I can do a little bit at a time without getting frustrated when interrupted. This is very irritating when sewing, I suppose for some reason it takes more concentration. Who knows? I made the girls ponchos using the only stitch I know in crochet which is the single crochet (SC). I think they turned out pretty good for my first big project. I'm working on some cotton dishcloths and trying my hand at hats, which is a whole new ballgame working in the round. Now, that takes concentration!

Little Ph asks to wear her "ponch"

They are in the undressing and dressing stage

Easy to take on and off, even for a 21 month old.

Little Miss O won't wear her's for very long, but I've got it on camera now.