Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Why Am I Scared Of This???


So, I have been back on the FB and am finding out about all kinds of things...A good friend from high school had her triplets early, like way early at 27 weeks! They are now 3 weeks old and hopefully growing and getting stronger everyday. They will be in NICU until June, so my prayers go out to them!

That is not what I am scared of...that was just an example of the things that I missed. I also discovered a miracle weight loss pill combo, which even though Good Housekeeping, Dr. Oz and CNN and all kinds of other people are reporting about it's magic--I am super scared of it! Wouldn't it be great if it worked? Please check out the link...the women pictured have bellies just like mine! But, I am scared of stuff like that. Who knows what kind of other effects it can have on you later on? Makes me feel like going for a run though, so I better go change since it's 8:25 PM. I'll take the dog though for safety and she'll like the exercise too.
Image from http://goodhousekeeping.com-45.tv/