Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Has it really only been 12 days since picture day?

Work has been non-existent due to a bad internet connection somewhere from here to the office since last Thursday. It's been really nice not having to work actually. I was able to workout last night (Monday) : 25 minutes on the elliptical and some sit ups and stretching. Over the weekend, I did not do any exercising. On Friday, however, I was able to get in almost an hour of post-natal yoga. My weight has been about the same. I have not really changed my eating, but am thinking maybe I should. I never really had to watch what I ate and typically eat pretty healthy and balanced. But, I have been using a lot of butter lately and that might be a good thing to start limiting. Today, I just did some sit-ups, leg exercises and stretches. I did find some encouraging news regarding losing baby weight after twins and running here. I have a feeling that getting back into running is a key component to losing those last 10 pounds and belly too.