Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 13 and 14

I haven't exercised at all these days. I did measure my belly and maybe I am just having an off day, but it was 34.75 inches rather than 35.5, so that's good as long as it continues to decrease. I've been sick for the past couple of days too with a cold, so I've been tired and have not had a great appetite either. Work has picked up again, so I'll be busy in the evenings again.  Boy, was it nice to have that time off. Maybe I'll take another picture this weekend and do some comparing. When Heidi Klum had her babies when she was a Victoria Secret model, she had her mom take pictures of her so that she could see what she needed to work on to get back into shape. I guess I've got the same idea going here, although a little more relaxed. If you read the Heidi Klum link, I can't believe she said she has 20 more pounds to lose! Wonder if she gained 55 pounds with her fourth baby...Did I mention what I gained with the twins? It was about 55 or 60 pounds. Well, we can't all be tall and svelte, right? For some reason, on the celebrity scale, I look at Heidi Klum for aging, etc. We are the same age, I think, both have 4 kids and both are German! But, really, I'm not a fanatic about her. Anyhow, back to work...