Monday, September 26, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog....


I'm trying to prioritize. It seems like my life is just too busy and so is everyone else's too. What are things that I want to make time for? What are my priorities? One of them is definitely sewing and crafting in general. I want to make things for myself and my children and for gifts if appropriate. I thought I wanted time for blogging too, but now I'm not sure. I guess it's really my way of keeping track of my projects--a sort of creative resume for myself. So, I guess that is a good goal. I just find it so difficult to upload pictures. My system is not good. If my husband uploads the pictures from our camera onto the "house" computer which I never use, I don't know how to access the pictures. It's really slowing me down. In fact, I think that is definitely a contributor to why I have not posted in over a month now. Maybe I will just have him not delete the pictures so that I can upload them onto my computer when I am ready? Ugh. Another thing that is bothering me is some blogs seem so perfect--even when the blogger claims not to be! And that is a slippery slope for me and this is what I mean by that...For many years, I loved fashion magazines and then I got to the point where looking at them just made me depressed. I could never measure up. Of course this is my problem and not anyone in the blogging world or any other world. I take full responsibility for this behavior. So, I stopped looking at them and found myself much happier. So, sometimes, I've found lately that if I look at some blogs, I feel like I just can't measure up. There were some decorating blogs that I looked at and I am pretty happy with our house in general. There is still some decorating that needs to be done and it will happen in time and when the money rolls in, but when I look at some things, I get depressed thinking about  how much I have to do. Sorry for complaining. I just don't have the time. Ugh. I'm not even sure what I'm talking about really. DUNZO.