Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wedding Card

Work has gotten super busy again so there isn't much time in the day for crafting. I'm trying to keep up at least with the bare minimum like mending things, etc. I did join a small faith group for Lent and there is a couple in the group that is getting married at the end of the month, so I offered to make them a wedding card from the group. Here is what I came up with:


I don't have a lot of stamps, but I am trying to acquire one for just about every occasion, so that I'm able to make a card instead of buying one. This wedding stamp was the first stamp I bought when I got married in 2006. I made our invitations (and I will show them in a future blog) and on every envelope, I used the stamp. I also used it on the thank you cards--I like to get good mileage out of things! I also am getting a lot of use out of this photography craft paper that I got as a present for Christmas. All of the images are really close up and there are different effects--like this image was also available in sepia. What a fun and quick project! I'm so glad I was even able to add it to the blog. I'm feeling accomplished!