Thursday, January 27, 2011

Resolutions

I haven't checked out any of the blogs that I follow for almost 2 months now. Stupid job--just kidding. I'm glad to have one and I'm glad that we were busy and I made some extra money. I'm also glad that I get to work from home and stay with my little ones. But, now I have a little extra time to look and see what everyone else is up to in the blogging community and get some inspiration for my own crafting. I like Laura's ideas, from Betula 'Loo, of posting your resolutions from last year and checking back to see how you did at the end of the year. Since I don't have any from last year, I will start new for 2011. And here they are:

1. Finish linen skirt
2. Finish dress
3. Slippers for Bodhi and Finley
4. Two Roman Shades for living room -- this has been going on since 2007
5. Finley's Letters for his room
6. Cover two couch pillows for basement upgrade (We call it the Bar-Ley 3.0)
7. Make duvet cover since I can't find anything I like in the stores
8. Catch up on Finley's scrapbook
9. Catch up on Bodhi's scrapbook
10. Catch up on my scrapbook
11. Blog more, let's shoot for 2 times a week average
12. Try out one project a month from a blog that I follow